Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
Encourage your favorite student with a care package for finals. Test taking will feel a bit better with a touch of support. With printable tags and loads of ideas sending a care package just got easier!
Sending happy mail to brighten someone’s day is so much fun. Here are more care packages sure to make anyone’s day.
The Best College Care Package Ideas For Finals Week
Finals can be a stressful time, especially for college students. Give them an emotional boost for their exams with these finals notes.
Finals Care Package Notes to Include
Here is a list of fun notes to pair with small gifts. These encouraging slogans for test taking will provide a little bit of motivation for the final exams. Use these cute finals care package ideas to create something wonderful!
- You have learned all the pieces now put them together (Reece’s Pieces)
- Don’t let the tests drive you bananas (Banana or Banana Laffy Taffy)
- It’s CRUNCH time show what you know! (Crunch Bar)
- You are one smart cookie (Cookies)
- You’re no airhead! Good Luck (Airhead candy)
- Use your smarties on the test! (Smarties)
- 100% (Skor bar)
- Blow your tests out of the water! (Blow Pop)
- You rock! (Pop Rocks)
- Rock your tests (Pop Rocks)
- You are on a roll! Keep up the good work. (Rolo)
- You have this in the bag! (Small Bag of Chips)
- Time to show off MOUNDS of learning. (Mounds Bar)
- Kiss your jitters goodbye! (Hershey Kisses)
- The answers will POP into your head. (Microwave popcorn)
- Keep your mind fresh and crisp (Apple)
- Make sure you ‘CHEX’ your work (Chex Mix)
- Your EXTRA work is about to pay off! (Extra Gum)
- Testing has o’fish’ally started. (Goldfish Crackers, Swedish Fish)
- Work hard and raise the bar! (Granola Bar, Nutrition Bar Candy Bar)
- Don’t worry you will do M&M magnificent and marvelous (M&Ms)
- Work hard NOW and play LATER (Now and Later Candy)
- Stick with your strategies! (Cheese Stick, Slim Jim type item in a stick, gum)
- Donut worry you have this! (Donuts)
- Stay sharp and do your best! (Pencils, Sharpies)
- A little encourageMINT for you. (Anything mint flavored)
- You are bursting with knowledge! (Starburst)
- You are red hot! Show what you got! (Hot Tamales, Red Hots, Hot Cheetos)
- Pencils are #2 because you are number #1 (pencils)
- CHEWS your answers carefully! (Chews candy)
- Put your best foot forward. (Fruit by the Foot, Cozy Socks)
- Just a note to say you’ll do great! (post-it notes)
- #EAT SLEEP STUDY words stacked on each other (Gift card to a favorite restaurant, Sleep Mask)
- You’re on the right trail! (Trail mix)
- Hoping finals are ‘BEAR’able! (Gummy Bears)
- Stick with it and never give up (Gum, Post-it Notes, Pretzel sticks)
- Erase your fears, you’re doing great! (Eraser)
- You’re a star (Starbucks gift card, Starbursts)
- Beef up your study habits! (Beef Jerky)
- You’re Sharp! (Pencils, Sharpies)
- You’re ‘Scent’sational! (Essential Oils, Room Spray, Candle)
- You deserve a break! (KitKat Candy Bar)
- Here’s the SCOOP! You’re amazing. (Ice Cream Gift Card)
- RELAX (Stress ball)
- Treat Yourself (Favorite treat, Gift Card)
- Just add water (Flavored Water Powder)
- You’re on fire! (Hot Cheetos, Something Spicy)
- Acing the tests will be a treat! (Rice Krispie Treat)
What You Need:
- small gifts of your choice
- cardstock (colored or white) You can choose to print in color on white cardstock or use the black and white tags to print on colored cardstock
- sticker paper (any similar solid sheet white sticker paper will work, while it is more expensive I have bought it by the sheet at the printing section at OfficeMax/Office Depot)
- 3-inch hole punch
- washi tape, ribbon, twine and or rubber bands for attaching the tags to the gifts
- regular hole punch (if using ribbon and twine or rubber bands to attach tags)
- tissure paper
- shipping box or gift box
How to Make
Who wouldn’t love a box filled with stress relievers? Sending a finals week care package shows you are thinking about someone despite the long distance.
With almost 50 finals survival care package ideas, you will be able to include the things that best suits your student. You can create a specially curated care package just for them.
It doesn’t have to be only candy… there are sayings for fruit, meat sticks, trail mix, protein bars, and hydration mixes. Don’t forget stress-relieving gifts like face masks and cozy socks. Students will also appreciate some extra school supplies.
College Care Package Ideas
These little motivational quotes for test taking also work great for gift cards. When sending college finals care packages gift cards always appreciated! “Here’s the SCOOP! You’re amazing” works great for a gift card to a local ice cream shop. Make sure they are well fed with a gift card to their favorite restaurant with a tag that says, “Treat yourself!”
Most all the tags can be attached with decorative washi tape. If the item is small punch a hole in the tag and loop a rubber band through the hole and around the item.
Finals Study Care Package Tips
A mixture of of treats, nourishing foods, useful supplies and tools for relaxation. Things like office supplies, study tools, gift cards, self-care items (face masks, aromatherapy, cozy socks) and food.
Anybody having to take tests would benefit from and enjoy these items:
On the go breakfast options for a last-minute breakfast (microwave oatmeal, protein bars, vitamin water, fruit, nuts, etc)
Healthy snacks and brain food like walnuts, almonds, dark chocolate, sunflower seeds, and dried fruits are thought to help improve focus and cognitive function
Vitamins to keep them healthy and boost immunity. Try gummy vitamins, teas, and waters packed with antioxidants, and drink mixes that are loaded with nutrients that they can add to a bottle of water.
Items for a bit of physical distraction (frisbees, hacky sacks, jump rope, cards)
Study supplies (highlighters, folders, sticky notes, paper clips)
A special treat for when it is all over (tickets to a local attraction, gift card to a favorite restaurant, etc)
How to Send
Now you have chosen all the perfect gifts and attached the cute tags. Place all the gifts in a box. I like to line a box with tissue and use a large sticker to fasten.
Decorate the box with stickers too. This care package is the perfect encouragement for taking at tests and that long week of finals.
How to Get Done for You Finals Care Package Printables
All the printable tags and stickers are already designed for you. Just download, print, and attach to small gifts and you can easily make DIY finals care packages for college students (really all students). Find the tags in my shop.
Now you are ready for an epic finals care package delivery! Let’s hope they get all the correct answers and take loads of deep breaths.
These finals care package printables are included in my Packed with Love Care Package Bundle. Get 13 amazing care packages for all occasions and a few bonus printables for one very low price. Learn More.
You might also like these printables: