Do you know someone studying for a test? It can be a stressful time, and sometimes we need a little reminder that we are smart and capable. That’s why I have created a free downloadable printable that uses AirHeads candy and the phrase “You’re no AirHead, I know you will do great on your test. Good Luck!” What a fun way to use this yummy candy to make taking tests at school just a bit sweeter!
Related: Test taking gift idea for Smarties… pun intended. A cute candy gram printable.
This fun and motivational printable can be a sweet way to show your support and encouragement to someone who is taking a test. Perfect for whether you’re a student, teacher, parent, or just someone who wants to spread a little positivity.
Exam Motivation Gift
All you need is a few supplies and simple steps to make this sweet encouragement gift
- All you need to do for this sweet encouragement gift is download the free pdf.
- Print in color on white cardstock.
- Cut out the cards.
- Make a slit on the dotted line.
Slip in an AirHeads Candy (hiding the ‘s’). Fasten the AirHeads Candy with a piece of scotch tape on the back.
Show You Care
A test-taking gift can be a thoughtful and practical gift to give to a student.
- Encourages and Supports Test-Taking Success A gift that is centered around test-taking can show that you are supportive of the student’s academic goals and aspirations. It can be a reminder to the student that they have your encouragement and support and value their education.
- Reduces Test-Taking Anxiety Test-taking can be stressful and anxiety producing for some students. A thoughtful gift can help alleviate some of the stress and anxiety by boosting their confidence. This sweet gift should also get a smile!
- Shows You Care Ultimately, acknowledging their test shows that you care about the student and their academic success. It can be a small but meaningful gesture that can have a significant impact on the student’s morale and motivation.
You might also want to give some practical test taking gifts like study guides, flashcards, noise-canceling headphones, and stress balls.
If you want more quick and easy ideas be sure to check out my Finals Care Page Gift. This student approved gift will be loved and appreciated. This one is perfect for college kids away from home or use a few of the ideas to slip in backpacks of kids still at home.