This bunny origami couldn’t be any cuter (or easier) thanks to printable origami paper.
If you love paper crafts be sure to see my paper fortune tellers. They are a simple origami project kids love! I also have step by step instruction for one of the most traditional origami models, the origami crane.
You are going to love how simple this project is ….. mess-free and all you need is the printed piece of paper. The free printable makes this origami bunny easy!
If you don’t have a printer no worries. Start with a square piece of paper and follow the folding steps. When you are finished with all the folds draw on the facial features. Your bunnies will have so much personality.
Watch My Origami Bunny Video Tutorial
Here Are the Supplies You Need
How do you make an origami bunny?
Let me show you how with these easy origami bunny instructions! Download and print in color on thin copy paper. Cut out the bunny making a square sheet of paper.
Both files are included in the download below (eyes open and eyes closed) You don’t have to print both. Use your printer setting to choose which to print.
Follow the steps to see how to fold the bunny.
1. First, fold the square paper in half.
2. Flip the paper over to the white side and fold up the bottom on the dotted line.
3. Fold the bottom edge up to the top center.
4. Repeat on the left side.
5. Fold up the bottom corner along the dotted line. This will make the cute origami rabbit stand up.
6. Flip the bunny over. Fold the top corner of the head down on the front of the bunny. TaDa!
These cute origami bunnies are a great way to entertain kids during Easter dinner or anytime you need to keep little hands busy!
More Bunny Ideas
- Bunnies Coloring Page (with matching felt carrot pencil holder)
- Easter Coloring Pages (You will find a darling bunny perfect for preschoolers)
- Bunny Crafts
- Bunny Rolls (learn how to make the most adorable rolls)
- Bunny Water Bottles (how cute would these be sitting at the kid’s table, bonus no spills)
- Easter Bunny Basket Template
- Rabbit Templates
Some of my favorite easy origami Tutorials
If you love paper folding try these other origami projects.
- Origami heart (this heart can double as a sucker cover)
- Money Shirt (a great origami gift!)
- Origami Paper Crane
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts, and loads of free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.
Cute idea and thanks so much for the pattern! Great craft break for homeschooling!
Thank you so much for these wonderful craft ideas! I take care of my little grandson each day and I always appreciate the ideas for craft projects for him. Keep sending them and I’ll keep making them with my little grandson! Thank you, thank you!
Thank you so much for giving us such a cute and easy project to add to today’s fun. I know my kids will get a kick out of making them. Perfect for adding to our Easter decorations.
Such a cute idea for Easter! Definitely saving this to do with my kids; they will love it!
I am swooning over these cute bunnies! My kiddos will love them!
Love these! My kids are having fun making these bunnies.
thank you for the bunny origami pattern so easy & fun thank you be safe