Crochet Easter Egg Garland
This crochet Easter egg garland is a pretty way to decorate for Easter! It works together very quickly! I kind of have a thing for decorated eggs. One of my most prize collections is my egg collection. You all know that I love crochet so a crochet egg is a match made in heaven! If you love to crochet please come visit my free crochet patterns data base. You will find hundreds of beautiful crochet patterns. You can even upload your own crochet patterns!
Crochet Egg Applique Pattern
Magic ring. Chain 10 inside magic ring, slip stitch to join
Row 1: Chain 2, Double Crochet, chain 1, 2 double crochet in next chain, chain 1 all the way around. Nine chain 1 spaces.
Row 2: 3 Double crochet in first four chain 4 spaces, 3 triple crochet in 5th chain 1 space, 3 double crochet in remaining 4 chain 1 spaces. Tie off. Weave in ends.
How to make an Easter Egg Garland
Chain 50, single crochet in top of middle triple crochet, chain 12, single crochet in top of middle triple crochet....making garland as long as you like. End with 50 single crochets.
Now that I've shared my fun Easter creation, some of my favorite creative friends and I are pleased to invite YOU to wow us with yours!
INSERT THE EASTER PARTY GRAPHIC HERE
The Easter-themed Year of Celebrations Pinterest party will be held this Sunday, March 30, and y'all are all cordially invited to join in!
- Amy from The Idea Room // Follow Amy on Pinterest
- Amy from Positively Splendid That’s me! // Follow me on Pinterest
- Cheryl from TidyMom // Follow Cheryl on Pinterest
- Cindy from Skip to My Lou // Follow Cindy on Pinterest
- Desiree from The 36th Avenue // Follow Desiree on Pinterest
- Heather from Whipperberry // Follow Heather on Pinterest
- Jen from Tatertots and Jello // Follow Jen on Pinterest
- Kari Ann from Thistlewood Farms // Follow Kari Ann on Pinterest
- Kellie from Nest of Posies // Follow Kellie on Pinterest
- Kristi and Kelli from Lolly Jane // Follow Lolly Jane on Pinterest
- Melissa from No. 2 Pencil // Follow Melissa on Pinterest
- Mique from 30 Handmade Days // Follow Mique on Pinterest
- Tauni from SNAP! // Follow Tauni on Pinterest
The monthly Year of Celebrations Pinterest Party is the place to find THE most comprehensive, inspiring Pinterest board on the block. Each and every month, we’ll be focusing on a different holiday or celebration, and this month is all about Easter!
Here are all of the details for how YOU can participate:
What: A Pinterest Party to celebrate all things Easter!
When: THIS Sunday, March 30 at 9 p.m. EST/ 8 p.m. Central/ 7 p.m. MST/ 6 p.m. PST
How you can participate:
- Round up YOUR favorite Easter projects and recipes. Anything goes: crafts, decor, sweet treats, and more!
- When the party kicks off, tweet YOUR favorite Valentine’s Day project and/or link using the hashtag #yearofcelebrations. Helpful hint: We highly recommend putting the hashtag at the beginning of your tweet to ensure it doesn't get cut off.
- On Sunday, March 30, tune in at the appointed time and watch as we build a board full of amazing ideas – including yours!
- Be sure to follow along during the party to repin and comment on the board’s posts using the hashtag #yearofcelebrations.
We are so excited to PIN and SHARE all of your amazing projects!
See y’all there! 🙂