Hi Skip To My Lou readers! I’m Vivienne from The V Spot and I am so happy to be a part of Craft Camp this year.
Lunch time can be so boring! Liven it up a bit by making sea-monster hot dogs.
First, get your little person some clean paintbrushes, a plate, and some ketchup, mustard, or any other spreadable, edible condiment they might want on their hot dog and ask them to paint an ocean scene.
|My guy is a ketchup and mustard kind of kid.I could not convince him that relish “seaweed” would enhance both his painting and his lunch.|
While you child creates an edible masterpiece, you can prepare the Sea Monsters.
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil.
2. Cut the hot dogs in half.
3. Make a slice in the half hot dog, but do not cut all the way through.
4. Make several more slices, again, taking care not to cut all the way through.
5. The cut end should look like this.
6. Cook in the boiling water until the “tentacles” curl up. (About 2 minutes.)
Launch an epic battle. Eat your opponent. Declare victory.
he he he ha ha ha, those are great!
you know what would be kind of cute? poking little holes in the top and stringing the hot dogs together like sausage links. haha…
Comments are closed.