Do you have a preschooler that is totally interested in make-up? This printable makeup face activity will be a hit! Just print and let your child apply makeup to the paper instead of their face. Well, I am sure a little bit will end up on their face too. Just like us!
Makeup Face Activity Supplies
- Makeup (perfect use to those bits of makeup you don’t use anymore)
- Copy Paper
- Glue (optional – adding hair)
- Yarn (optional – if adding hair)
- Markers and or crayons for extra details
Free Printable Face Template
Download the printable face template. Print on white copy paper in black and white.
Download—-> Face Template
This is another open ended preschool activity that allows kids to try out all types of materials. The sky is the limit to what they can create. This activity allows kids to explore, try new things and do things for themselves…… on paper and limits makeup on faces, hands, and walls!
Of course, we had to try out a bit of lipstick! We had fun playing with makeup and making silly faces! We know you will too!
This was a great activity to mix things up a bit. You don’t always have to use traditional supplies for creative play! Have you seen how many fun things can be made right from your pantry? I have compiled a long list of Pantry Crafts you can make.
More Fun Kids Crafts and Activities
Here is a mix of indoor and outside activities to enjoy with your little ones.
- Indoor Activities
- Sandpaper Printing – use this technique to decorate a shirt
- Salt Painting
- Nature Bracelets
- Aromatherapy Playdough
- Salt Dough Necklaces
- Egg Carton Caterpillar you can make Egg Carton Flowers too!
- Coloring Pages are always a great way to hands busy!