This Friday Flashback is a quick little project to get your home festive for St Patrick’s Day!
My changes are in green.
Crochet hook size J
Small amount of worsted weight yarn
Chain 4, join with a slip stitch in first chain to form a ring.
Petal (make 3): Chain 3, trc, dc, trc, ch 3, slip stitch in ring.
Stem: Chain 6, sc in 2nd chain from hook, and slip stitch in remaining four chains. Fasten off. Weave in ends.
To join into garland:
Ch 12, sc in the top of right side of shamrock petal, chain 2, sc on the left side of top of shamrock petal.
Ch 12, sc in the top of right side of shamrock petal, chain 2, sc on the left side of top of shamrock petal, chain 12, continue until all shamrocks are joined.
Ch 40, fasten off.
My Favorite Crochet Tools
- If you are like me and like to crochet on the go this tote is a stylish way to keep everything you need at your fingertips!
- My MOST FAVORITE tool is these portable scissors that always make it through security and fit perfectly in my hook case.
- A️ yarn bowl is a beautiful way to wrangle yarn while crocheting
- Keep organized with this crochet hooks kit with a case. This 85-piece kit has over 2,500 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ five-star reviews.
- Crochet Stitch Dictionary: 200 Essential Stitches with Step-by-Step Photos is the most helpful resource to keep handy!
Easy Crochet Projects For you:
- Crochet Sweater Patterns For Everyone
- Crochet Star
- Crochet Wreath Ornament
- Crochet Stitches
- Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Patterns
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts, and loads of free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.