Bring happiness to your friends and family by sending Happy Easter Wishes in their Easter cards! Easter baskets, Easter eggs, and chocolate bunnies are lovely gifts made perfect when paired with these sentiments!
Here at Skip to My Lou, we celebrate the miracle of Easter in our lives every day and hope to share the joy of Easter with you, too! Our wish is that your Easter celebration is filled with love and peace and these might help: Easter Dinner and Easter Crafts.
Supplies and Suggestions
How do you use these Easter blessings and wishes? You can send them by text, email, handwrite them in a letter or card or say them out loud on the phone, Skype, FaceTime, or Zoom! Download these beautiful Easter verses and find the ones that resonate with you!
Happy Easter Wishes
- Here’s to new life unfolding all around us and new joy in our hearts.
- Happy Easter to some bunny special!
- May hope and happiness fill your home
- Wishing you an eggs-tra special Easter
- Wishing you an egg-ceptionally wonderful Easter
- Count your eggs and your blessings.
- Hope your day is blooming with love
- Rejoice in the hope this Easter season.
- May the warm springtime sun brighten your days.
- Have a very hoppy Easter.
- May this Easter Sunday inspire you to new hope and happiness, through God’s grace.
- May you experience the love of God this Easter and always.
- May God shower you with blessings, love, and peace this Easter morning and always.
Funny Easter Wishes
May all your eggs be chocolate, May all of your jelly beans be your favorite flavors, May all your Peeps be tasty, And may all your ducklings be in a row! Happy Easter
There once was a chick so sweet, He had not enough courage to tweet. So he smacked and he cracked And he finally quacked And thats how he got his name Peep! Easter egg hunts: Proof that your child can find things when they really want to.
Happy Easter Wishes Religious
He is Risen! Alleluia! He is Risen, Indeed! May the miracle of Easter be present with you Today and Every Day!
As we celebrate the Risen Christ today, Let us live in His victory! He is Risen! Alleluia!
A patch of green beneath the snow Is the promise of a bountiful Spring to come. Let us rejoice that there is a time and season For all things under Heaven and on Earth!
Sending Love and Happiness to You On this Joyous Easter Day! May God’s presence surround you And remind you how very loved you are!
Happy Easter to Grandparents
Dear Grandmother and Grandfather (substitute names: Granny and Grandpa, Nonny and Pop, etc) Sending you big hugs, sloppy kisses and chocolate fingerprints! Wish I could see you today because Mom and Dad told me I can’t have any more candy! I love you!
Happy Easter to Grandchildren
Dear Grandson, Granddaughter Hoping you found lots of eggs, ate too much candy and drove your parents crazy! Thanks for paying them back for us! Happy Easter!
You make my heart hop! Happy Easter
You’re a good egg!
You’re somebunny special!
Happy Easter to Spouse / Partner
My darling May today be a beautiful renewal for us! (You remembered to renew Netflix,right?) Seriously though, You are the jelly to my bean, The marshmallow to my Peep, And the Happy to my Easter! I love you today and always!
Well Carrot Sticks! I’m hoppin mad we can’t be together today! Hope you don’t have to hunt too long To find your Happy Easter! Sending my love across the miles
Polka dots, stripes or paisley, No matter how we look on the outside, We’ve all got a lovely creamy center! Here’s to my beautiful Easter Bunny! May you always stay sweet and fluffy!
You are the basket for my eggs, The bowl for my jellybeans, The carrots for my bunny, And the Happy for my Easter! Thanks for being my favorite Peep
Easter Quotes and Bible Verses
- “Blessed are those who have not seen and have yet believed.” – John 20:29
- “Easter is very important to me. It’s a second chance.”– Reba McEntire
- Egg hunts are proof that your children can find things when they really want.
- “There are always flowers for those who want to see them.” – Henri Matisse
- “The great gift of Easter is hope.” – Basil Hume
- “Jesus said to her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live.” John 11:25
- “Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. In his great mercy, he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.” 1 Peter 1:3 51
Free Printable Happy Easter Cards
Easter is a time to remember that our risen Jesus Christ is celebrated and our friends and families are cherished. What better way to do that than with a handmade card! With some supplies or a trip to your local print shop, you can make these lovely cards, gift tags, and favor tags. These will add a very personal touch and don’t forget to pair them with the Easter messages above!
Print off any of these free Easter greeting cards and write one of the messages above inside. It is easier than you might think to make someone’s day and make them feel extra special.
Easter Gift Tags
If you are looking to wish someone a happy Easter with a small gift these free printable tags will make it extra festive.