Decorate your Halloween party with these fun hanging bat party crafts. These DIY hanging bats will add the spooky touch your party needs! It’s a great craft to do with your kids or classroom.
These hanging bat party favors are a great Halloween craft. Kids can make these hanging bats to decorate for Halloween or fill them full of treats for party favors. The supplies are inexpensive and they come together quickly.
Related: These toilet paper roll mummies are another quick and easy Halloween craft.
Hanging Bat Favor Supplies
For each hanging bat favor you will need:
- toilet paper roll
- black acrylic paint
- 2 googly eyes
- black construction paper
- paint brush
- craft glue / tape runner
- bat wings and feet template
This article contains affiliate links
How to make Hanging Bat Party Favors
- First, paint the toilet paper roll with black paint. Allow to dry completely.
- Next, once dry, fold end the sides on one end of the toilet paper roll.
- Now you can fill tube with a treat.
- Download the bat wing and feet template. Cut out on black construction paper.
- After cutting out the wings and feet, place feet inside bottom of tube. Staple.
- A quick swipe of black Sharpie marker will cover the staple.
- Glue wings to back of tube and add googly eyes.
- Place a small hole it the top fold edge and attach fishing line so that bats can be hung.
Tada! A great party favor that also makes a great party decoration!
How did your bats do? Did the kids help make them?
Extra Halloween Crafts for you!
- If you are looking for something larger these hanging bats made from lunch sacks work great for classroom Halloween parties.
- Looking for more spooky crafts? Don’t miss these Halloween playdough favors from the Idea Room.
- Halloween paper bag puppets would be a fun classroom craft.
- If you want to keep on a bat themed party these bat napkins rings will add a festive touch.