How totally fun are these free printable bookmarks to color? Fun bookmarks with different designs are perfect to get kids and adults excited about reading.
RELLATED: Kids will enjoy coloring their own bookmarks and cutting them out. How about starting a reading group with these kids’ book club printables? There is everything from reading logs to questions and even corner bookmarks.
Free Coloring Bookmarks
I love to get kids reading and look for ways to motivate them to be readers. These printable bookmarks to color will make kids feel proud as they mark the pages of their favorite book!
Supplies for coloring bookmarks
- White printer paper
- Non-toxic crayons for toddlers, or…
- Your favorite way to color: crayons, colored pencils, thin markers, tempura paint, watercolors…
- Optional: You may want scissors or safety scissors for kids and glue sticks, glue dots or my favorite glue gun if you’re using these coloring pages for a craft project
- Home printer
Don’t forget to grab your Free printable coloring bookmarks!
How to Print
Printing these bookmarks couldn’t be any easier! All you need to do is print and color for a great craft activity kids love. Bookmarks are great to encourage reading.
- Download and print the PDF in black and white on card stock.
- Color and cut out. TIP: It can be easier to color before the bookmarks are cut.
Laminate the bookmarks after coloring to make them more durable. Many school supply stores or printing places will provide this service for a couple of dollars.
More Bookmark Ideas
Reading is a fun activity for sure! Check out these creative activities and themed bookmarks to inspire kids to pick up a book and read!
- Book marks with Inspirational Sayings I love these and they are another free printable coloring design
- Bookmarks for Friends These bookmarks with sweet sentiments would be fun to give to friends or pass out for party favors
- Quotable Bookmarks
- Covered Button Bookmarks – this easy project makes a cute gift
- Crochet Bookmark
- Handmade Bookmark Ideas
- Fabric Bookmarks – Just lovely!
- Animal Bookmarks – super cute classroom Valentines kiddos will love to pass out