SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAILSubscribe to Skip to my Lou posts
and receive them in your email inbox!
Fashion Wooden Spoon Dolls by Craftberry Bush
Get ready for 30 days of fun crafts to keep kids active and entertained this summer! You won’t want to miss a day of these fun crafts for kids from some amazing bloggers! Please be sure to pay them a visit!
There, I share my passion for art, family, decor and even
a few recipes here and there. I am so excited to be
back here at Skip to My Lou’s craft camp again this year.
Do you remember how much fun they were?
I wanted to share the fun with our 9 year old daughter,
but with a little different take – using wooden spoons.
– Draw facial features and hair on the spoon using markers or pencil crayons
– Cut a piece of scrap paper a little wider than the handle of the spoon in the shape of a triangle as shown
– Cut two of these for both the top and the underside of the spoon; glue onto spoon
– Cut cupcake liner in half and glue or hot glue onto handle of spoon as the skirt
– Embellish as desired using ribbon, glitter, buttons, and/or flowers etc.
How cute is this little one that my daughter made?
I love her little cupcake liner polka dot skirt.
These are so simple and so much fun to make.
Just use your imagination and dress them however you want.
I hope you enjoyed this little fun and easy craft.
Have a beautiful day!