Looking for a fun way to keep the kids entertained? Check out our free printable elephant coloring pages! Kids of all ages will love coloring in these gentle giants, whether they prefer bright colors or different shades. With options for younger kids and older kids, these animal coloring pages are perfect for developing fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
Come and experience a world of delightful and interactive family activities with Skip to My Lou! Our easy-to-follow tutorials on drawing, coloring, and crafting are ideal for making cherished memories while bonding with your loved ones.
Related: Snowman Coloring Pages And Gingerbread House Coloring Page.
This article contains affiliate links.
Art Supplies for Elephant Coloring Pages Coloring Pages
Before you start coloring your elephant picture, collect these supplies:
- White printer paper
- Non-toxic crayons for toddlers, or…
- Your favorite way to color: crayons, colored pencils, thin markers, tempura paint, watercolors…
- Optional: You may want scissors or safety scissors for kids and glue sticks, glue dots or my favorite glue gun if you’re using these coloring pages for a project
Free Elephant Coloring Pages Coloring Pages
These fun coloring pages are a great way to engage kids in a creative and relaxing activity. Coloring can improve fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination, while also promoting focus and concentration. Plus, with options for both Asian elephants and African elephants, kids can learn about the largest land animals in a fun and interactive way. So why not give these free printable elephant coloring pages a try and see how much fun your kids can have while they learn?
Elephant with Bow Coloring Page
Sleeping Elephant Coloring Page
Elephant in Window Coloring Page
Baby Elephant with Leaves Coloring Page
Two Cute Elephants Coloring Page
Girl Elephant with Bow Coloring Page
Mother Elephant with Baby Coloring Page
Elephant with Background Pattern Coloring Page
Detailed Elephant in Rainforest Coloring Page
Detailed Elephant with Flower Pattern Coloring Page
Download, Print, and Color
To get your hands on these printable pages, simply download the PDF files. Click on the link before each page for a printable sheet that’s perfect for coloring at home. And if you want to make things even easier, you can even download the entire elephant coloring book!
More Fun Coloring Pages Activities
Looking for even more printable coloring pages to keep you and your family entertained? Check out our wide selection below!
- These fun Easy Coloring Pages are great for kids of all ages.
- Get ready to have a lot of fun with these adorable Puppy Coloring Pages.
- Dive into the world of scary sea creatures with these exciting Shark Coloring Pages.
- These Bird Coloring Pages are perfect for bird-lovers of all ages.
- These cute Coloring Pages for Girls are a great free-time activity that girls of all ages will enjoy.
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts, and loads of free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.