These free coloring pages are great for kids of all ages. Here you’ll find easy coloring pages that are a creative way for young children to have a great time. Moreover, these free printables are a fun way for young kids to practice their fine motor skills.
At Skip to My Lou, there’s an exciting collection of coloring printables that are perfect for kids, teens, and adults alike. If you want other free printable pages, we have you covered!
Related: Animal Coloring Pages and Adult Coloring Pages.
This article contains affiliate links.
The Best Art Supplies for Easy Coloring Pages
- White printer paper
- Non-toxic crayons for toddlers, or…
- Your favorite way to color: crayons, colored pencils, thin markers, tempura paint, watercolors…
- Optional: You may want scissors or safety scissors for kids and glue sticks, glue dots or my favorite glue gun if you’re using these coloring pages for a project
Free Easy Coloring Pages to Print
From cute animals and magical creatures, to flower designs and simple shapes, try these free printable coloring pages. Great for young children, or even older kids, these simple coloring pages are a great idea to improve hand-eye coordination or color recognition.
Clouds & Rainbow Coloring Page
Download, Print, and Color
You can download each pdf by clicking the link before each of the easy coloring pages. You can even download a coloring book of all the sheets at once.
DOWNLOAD EASY COLORING PAGES PDF
More Fun Coloring Pages Activities
Here are some more exciting activities:
- These Cute Printable Coloring Pages For Girls are perfect for creative kids.
- Take a look at these Free Printable Coloring Pages For Boys.
- These Free Cute Girl Coloring Pages for Kids of All Ages are great too!
- Try these 10+ Fun & Free Adult Coloring Pages to help feel relaxed.
- For animal lovers, take a look at these Horse Coloring Pages.
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts, and loads of free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.