Eggnog Fudge is a delicious gift from your kitchen. Make this homemade fudge in about 30 minutes. It is an easy and yummy edible gift.
Eggnog Fudge Ingredients
This creamy fudge uses the usual marshmallow cream typically found in fudge recipes, but instead of semi-sweet chocolate, you find white chocolate and of course if full of eggnog flavor! If you love eggnog this is your fudge!
- white baking chocolate
- marshmallow creme
- vanilla extract
Eggnog Fudge Recipe
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup eggnog
- 12 ounces white baking chocolate
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 7 ounce jars marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Bring sugar, butter, and eggnog to a full boil in a heavy medium-size saucepan. Continue to boil over medium heat until candy thermometer reaches 234 degrees, stir constantly to prevent scorching. Remove from heat and stir in the white chocolate and nutmeg, stirring until the chocolate is melted. Add marshmallow creme and vanilla extract. Beat until well blended. Pour into a buttered 8 or 9-inch square pan. Cool, then cut into squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. May be frozen for up to three weeks.
How do you make the best fudge?
- Be sure to work quickly and stir constantly
- Have your prepared pan ready to go before you start cooking the fudge.
- Store brand marshmallow cream can break down, go the National brand when making fudge
- Don’t overcook. Just a minute too long and you will have dry crumbly fudge.
- Make sure your candy thermometer is working before you begin.
More Fudge Recipes
We love fudge at our house. Be sure to try some of our favorite recipes! Sounds delicious right!?!
- Nutty Fudge
- 8 Holiday Fudge Recipes don’t miss the cookie dough and salted caramel varieties YUM!
- Homemade Fudge the traditional fantasy fudge recipe
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- Candy Cane Fudge
Lets keep in touch! Sign up to get crafty ideas, recipes, sewing tutorials and more delivered right to your inbox. Follow Skip to My Lou on FB and Google+ to find out the latest news! Join me at Pinterest and Instagram for an extra dose of fun! You might also like to browse my free crochet patterns database.