If you are looking for different ways to congratulate someone on their special day in Spanish, we have just what you need! Download and print the free printable Congratulations in Spanish cards and tags to make someone feel proud of their celebration or accomplishment.
These cards are a great way to express congratulations to Spanish speakers for different special occasions. Here are some great examples:
- a job promotion or a new job
- happy birthday
- a new baby
- a new house or a new car
- any good news and special dates!
CONGRATULATIONS IN SPANISH CARD SUPPLIES
These are the things I use when making cards at home. Hope this list helps you gather everything you need.
- color printer
- envelopes -the small card uses an A2 Invitation Envelope 4-3/8 x 5-3/4 inches.
- envelopes – the large card uses A7 Envelopes 5.25 inches X 7.25 inches.
HOW TO MAKE A CONGRATULATIONS IN SPANISH GREETING CARD
- Download the file
- Print on white cardstock.
- Cut out the card and fold it.
- Write a special message congratulating your friend on their success.
¡Felicidades! is the most common way to share your good wishes with a Spanish native speaker from Spain, Latin America, or other Spanish-speaking countries. If you want to go the extra mile, you can say “Muchas felicidades” which means “many congratulations”.
Other common ways to congratulate in Spanish:
- Feliz año nuevo – Happy New Year
- Feliz navidad – Merry Christmas
- Feliz cumpleaños – Happy birthday
- Felices fiestas – Happy holidays
- Feliz aniversario – Happy anniversary
- Te felicito – I congratulate you
- Buen trabajo – Good job