Cards are an excellent way to thank an amazing teacher for their effort and patience. If you’re looking for different ways to express gratitude and tell your Spanish teacher “Muchas gracias,” here’s how!
That’s why I’m so excited to share these Spanish teacher greeting card printables you can give at the end of the year, on the very first day at a new school, or for teacher appreciation week. The Spanish language is so beautiful, and I’m sure a card in Spanish is one of the best teacher gifts you can give to share your best wishes to a great teacher.
These free cards and stickers for your special teacher are ready for instant download, simply follow the instructions below to get your own and print as many as wanted!
THANK YOU TEACHER IN SPANISH CARD
- Download the PDF file of the free printable digital card from the button below.
- Open the PDF file using Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is free software available for download online.
- Print the card on high-quality card stock paper. You can also email or upload the file to a local print shop for a very professional print.
- Cut out the card.
- Fold the card in the middle.
- Write your own personal message inside the card or on the back of the card.
- Sign the card and add any finishing touches you like, such as stickers or drawings.
- Place the card in an A2 invitation envelope, address it to the recipient, and send it on its way to the best teacher!
Most common ways to tell “thank you” and their literal translation:
- muchísimas gracias (thank you so much)
- mil gracias (a thousand thanks)
- se lo agradezco (I am grateful)
- gracias por todo su amor y cariño (thank you for all the love and affection)