Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
Here are five clever crochet projects I am featuring this week from Made by You Monday. If you like to crochet you might like my crochet pencil holder, it makes a great handmade gift. I love to crochet, I like to keep a project in my purse so if I am traveling or get stuck waiting I can have something to do. One year I even put a call out for a all crochet tree. All of my crochet loving readers took a part and we made the most crochet decorated Christmas tree with the best crochet ornaments.
Clever Crochet Projects
Be sure to stop by tomorrow for another Made By You Monday.
My Favorite Crochet Tools
- If you are like me and like to crochet on the go this tote is a stylish way to keep everything you need at your fingertips!
- My MOST FAVORITE tool is these portable scissors that always make it through security and fit perfectly in my hook case.
- A️ yarn bowl is a beautiful way to wrangle yarn while crocheting
- Keep organized with this crochet hooks kit with a case. This 85-piece kit has over 2,500 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ five star reviews.
- Crochet Stitch Dictionary: 200 Essential Stitches with Step-by-Step Photos is the most helpful resource to keep handy!