Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
2021 Good News Trivia game is a breath of fresh air in an otherwise unhealthy atmosphere. Who won’t benefit from looking at the positive things that happened during 2021?
Here at Skip to My Lou, we believe in the power of positivity, seeing the glass half full, and all things loving and kind. Take a look at these New Year Quotes for another dose of positivity or Vitamin P!
2021 Good News Trivia Questions
- Which singing artist released her first album in five years titled 30?
- Which U.S. city officially become a ‘no-kill’ city after achieving a pet rescue rate of more than 90%?
- Which sporting legend donated $10 million to open health clinics in his hometown of Wilmington, North Carolina. His generous contribution means people who are either uninsured or underinsured, afford essential medical care.
- A NASA rover successfully converted some of Mars’s carbon-dioxide-rich atmosphere into oxygen in April. What is the name of the rover?.
- The United Nations officially declared 2021 the “Year of ________________?
- In March, director Chloé Zhao made history by becoming the first Asian woman to win a Golden Globe for best director. What movie did she win for?
- In March 2021, a breakthrough for paralyzed people happened at Brown University when they successfully transmitted wirelessly _____________ to a computer for the first time.
- As of 2021, what animal from China is off the endangered list?
- Which 3 companies launched renewable vehicles to space and back in 2021?
- Ratatouille: The TikTok Musical, which began as a somewhat sincere joke on the app, gave us hope for wholesome content by raising over a million dollars for whom?
- For the first time, astronomers observed ________ bending behind a black hole — 800 million light years away from Earth.
- October 20 of this year, on Pismo State Beach, 8,000 ____________ were counted.
- In October, the World Health Organization approved the first-ever vaccine against what disease?
- Which American gymnast, dropped out of the Olympics spurring a healthy debate about mental health and athletes?
- Which beloved sitcom had a reunion hosted by HBO and featured the entire cast?
- Which iconic music group released their first album in 40 years?
- “The Hill We Climb” was recited by the youngest inaugural poet. What is her name and age at the time?
- News from Kenya. There was no poaching of what animal in 2021?
- In spite of historic challenges, what industry is having a boom in sales?
2021 Good News Trivia Answers
- Los Angeles
- Michael Jordan
- Perseverance, This success could pave the way for humans on Mars.
- ‘Year of International Peace and Trust’.
- Brain Signals which will remove cumbersome wires and take this tech one step closer to home use.
- Great Panda
- Blue Origin, Virgin Galactic, and SpaceX
- Struggling Actors
- Light, This finding, detailed in the journal Nature , once again confirmed Albert Einstein’s theory of relativity.
- Monarch Butterflies, only 300 were counted last year, conservationists are encouraged to see these numbers rising.
- Simone Biles
- Amanda Gorman, age 22
how to play 2021 trivia questions and answers
- Print the 2021 Good News Questions and Answers
- Decide if you want to allow players to use electronics to find the answers
- Decide if you want to make teams or play individually
- Read the questions and share the correct answers
I hope you enjoy these quiz questions and answers.
why 2021 good News trivia?
This game can be played with friends and family and is easy to prepare! The questions span a variety of trivia categories to test your knowledge. Players with an interest in pop culture can be partnered with those who follow historical events and have general knowledge to make a balanced team to go head to head.