Whether you need ideas for entertaining your littlest guests, struggle with the perfect mantle, table or wall decorations or just need a new recipe for a sweet treat to finish the meal, our friends have you covered! Check out these….
10 fun ideas for making this holiday one you can truly be thankful for!
Including: Entertainment, Decor, AND Recipes!
Entertain your guests with one or all of these fabulous ideas!
1. No Biggie: Entertain the kids while dinner is being prepared with this turkey marionette craft on Thanksgiving day.
2. Dating Divas: Snap some fun pictures with your family this Thanksgiving. Capture some holiday memories with these festive and silly props to add to all the fun!
3. Make And Takes: Entertain the kids with a craft that encourages them to count their blessings and to think about more than just the food this Thanksgiving.
Bring the spirit of Thanksgiving to life in your home with beautiful decorations that celebrate the true meaning of the season.
4. Crafting Chicks: These adorable mini Mayflower Thanksgiving place cards will be a hit. They’ll set a modern, chic scene for your traditional meal. Plus, everyone loves finding their own name!
5. Infarrantly Creative: Create your very pallet art with this darling tutorial.
6. Lolly Jane: Putting a Thanksgiving table scape together will be as easy as 1, 2, 3 with these tips and tricks.
This collection of Thanksgiving recipes will make your mouth water. Whether you are looking for traditional or new spins on old favorites, you are going to love these recipes!
7. Skip To My Lou: Pumpkin rolls are sinfully delicious. Print out recipes because your guests are going to want them!
8. Favorite Family Recipes: Need an exciting new side dish? Or maybe it’s the first time your hosting Thanksgiving? Here’s a full list of every recipe you need to make a yummy Thanksgiving feast.
9. Living Locurto: This is the perfect delicious addition to a Thanksgiving dinner line up of desserts.
10. Once A Month Meals: The ultimate holiday helps list. Keep this link handy, for Thanksgiving day – it’ll save you when you need last minute turkey roasting help or you forgot an ingredient! It’s the resource with everything you need to pull off a successful Thanksgiving can be found in this post.
This lovely collection is sure to make your Thanksgiving celebrations more special, meaningful, and memorable this year! Enjoy each and every moment making memories together!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!