Hi, I’m Amy from the amy is the party blog. I am honored that Cindy invited me to be a part of this special guest blogging series for Valentine’s.
I have designed a special downloadable Valentine project that I think would be a perfect little Valentine for teachers, schoolmates, friends, or co-workers. All you need are some standard 3″x3″ sticky note pads (post-its) and some stick on Velcro.
1. Start by downloading the PDF:
https://www.sweet-n-saltyshop.com/pdf/stickynotepattern.pdf. Print it out on 8 1/2 x 11″ cardstock.
2. Cut out both rectangles. Then fold each along the dotted lines (fold in, towards the un-printed side of the paper).
3. Slip a sticky note pad inside, so that the cardstock wraps around like a matchbook. The illustration should be on the front.
4. Now place the Velcro on the back-side of the cover, as pictured.
5. Lastly, fill in the “To” and “From” lines and give to your Valentine.
I hope you enjoy my free download. Have a happy Valentine’s!
Don’t miss all the other fun printable Valentines in our Print Your Valentine’s Series.
Hi, just wanted to let you know that the download link has been changed to: http://www.amyistheparty.com/pdf/stickynotepattern.pdf
Thanks and enjoy!
Thank you. I have been looking for something that I could give besides Candy..
These are so cute! I may need some advice on how to print these so they are a bit bigger. They print out at 2 7/8 x 2 7/8 square so the 3 x 3 post it pad doesn’t quite fit. Thanks! Maybe I’ll experiment.
LOVE these! Great job and many thanks for sharing! 🙂