Looking for a fun and educational activity for kids of all ages? Why not check out this collection of free printable shark coloring pages?! From the great white shark to the hammerhead shark, our collection offers a wide variety of big sharks for your little shark enthusiast to color. These fun designs include realistic and cute shark drawings, vibrant colors, and even cool spotted sharks.
These coloring pages are a great subject to learn about and help develop fine motor skills and color recognition for younger kids. Older kids will enjoy learning fun facts about the different species of sharks and the nature of these sharp-toothed creatures. And with a white background, your child’s masterpiece will pop!
So, take some free time and dive into the depths of the ocean with our friendly sharks and other sea creatures.
Supplies required Shark Coloring pages
- White printer paper
- Non-toxic crayons for toddlers, or…
- Your favorite way to color: crayons, colored pencils, thin markers, tempura paint, watercolors…
- Optional: You may want scissors or safety scissors for kids and glue sticks, glue dots or my favorite glue gun if you’re using these coloring pages for a craft project
- Home printer
12 Free Easy Shark Coloring pages
Sharks are one of the most fascinating creatures of the marine life world, and they come in many different shapes and sizes. From the mighty whale shark to the ferocious tiger shark, each species has its unique characteristics that make it both beautiful and dangerous.
Download all Shark Coloring pages
MORE Enjoyable COLORING PAGES ACTIVITIES
- Snowflakes coloring pages are fun activities for personal use or enjoyment.
- Thanksgiving coloring pages are a fun way to keep kids busy at a thanksgiving dinner.
- Try fall coloring pages to uplift your mood.
- Here are the cutest snowmen coloring pages for you to enjoy
- Try these Best Santa coloring pages.
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts, and loads of free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.