Pumpkin Mousse is a delicious way to serve pumpkin. I love fall and pumpkin recipes! We just finished our Pumpkin Roll. I love that I can keep a pumpkin roll in the freezer for unexpected company. It freezes beautifully! Looking for a lower fat pumpkin recipe my sister-in-law’s pumpkin sheet cake is amazing. Still not enough pumpkin? You can bake up pumpkin chocolate chip cookies , the best pumpkin bread or three ingredient pumpkin muffins. If you don’t want to bake this pumpkin cheesecake dip recipe is perfect!
Pumpkin Mousse Recipe
1-1/2 cups cold milk
1 small box instant butterscotch pudding mix
1 cup canned pumpkin
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
1/2 cup loosely packed brown sugar (or 1/4 cup firmly packed)
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup cold whipping cream
In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix together. Let stand about 2 minutes until it thickens. Combine the pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, brown sugar, salt, vanilla and fold into pudding.
Beat whipping cream using a mixer until it holds soft peaks. Fold whipping cream into the pumpkin mixture. Refrigerate at least an hour. Garnish with gingersnap cookies.
Note: Lighten this recipe by omitting the brown sugar and whipping cream and substitute 1 cup thawed Cool Whip topping.
Looking for More Delicious Pumpkin Dessert Recipes?
- Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Dip, the perfect dessert dip for the holidays.
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are a surprising and fun fall variation on the classic treat.
- 3 Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins make for yummy snacks! Muffins are such easy options for breakfast, snacks, and dessert.
- This amazing Pumpkin Bread recipe is so versatile it can be made into a loaf or muffins.
- If you need a super easy dessert, this Pumpkin Sheet Cake would make a tasty dessert for a fall meal.