Hello Skip to My Lou readers! I’m Danelle from Let’s Dish and as a long time reader and follower of Skip To My Lou, I’m so excited to be here sharing a quick and easy pumpkin recipe with you today.
These Pumpkin Cream Pie Bites only take about 10 minutes to make and they’re perfect for a Thanksgiving celebration or just a tasty fall treat. These are fun for the kid’s table at Thanksgiving dinner (although the adults won’t be able to resist them either) and they’re also great for anyone who is trying to watch their waistline during the holidays. One or two of these pumpkin pie bites can satisfy a pumpkin craving without indulging in an entire slice of pie!
Here’s how to make them:
PUMPKIN CREAM PIE BITES from Let’s Dish
- 2 packages frozen mini fillo shells, thawed
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash of ground nutmeg
- Dash of ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon graham cracker crumbs
- In a large bowl, beat whipping cream, granulated sugar and vanilla with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Remove 3/4 cup of the whipped cream and set aside.
- Fold pumpkin into the remaining whipped cream, along with the cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and powdered sugar.
- Spoon or pipe the pumpkin mixture into the fillo shells. Top with a dollop of the reserved whipped cream and sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs, for garnish.
- Refrigerate until serving. Best if served within a few hours.
I hope you enjoy these delicious little pumpkin pie bites as much as my family and I did! It think between the five of us, these lasted less than an hour.
I’d love to have you come visit me over at Let’s Dish. My friend once described my culinary creations as “uptown foodie meets real life,” which pretty much sums up my cooking philosophy perfectly. When I’m not in the kitchen cooking or baking, you’ll probably find me at the local farmers’ market, searching for season produce for my Market Monday posts, which run weekly from May through October.
You can also find me on:
When you visit, be sure to check out some of my other favorite pumpkin recipes, like these Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars, and these Pumpkin Cookies with Caramel Frosting. And of course, you can find all kinds of great pumpkin recipes and ideas right here at Skip To My Lou.
Hope to see you soon!