There was a lot of great things shared this week. I am excited to show you what I have featured. It’s always so hard to choose…
- This tutorial on redoing her ottoman shared by Gardners to Bergers is fabulous. You won’t want to miss this. With very little expense, effort or even sewing she redid her ottoman and the results are great.
- This headboard tutorial by tenth avenue south on how to make this headboard is very easy. A simple and stylish way to update your bedroom.
- This boys room makeover reveal shared by,it all started with paint, is really fun. I love that she still has a lot of style and accessories here. Stop over to view the whole process!
- I always love a good chocolate cupcake and this one is one recipe I can’t wait to try!
- The woven home shared this chocolate silk cheesecake recipe it looks so good. Yum!!
- These fun Easter sandwiches by sweet and lovely crafts are sure to thrill your kids. Stop by and see all the cute ideas she shared several.
As always thanks for linking up and sharing all your creativity with us! I look forward each week to seeing your entires. Don’t forget to stop by tomorrow for another Made by Monday.