With this craft encourage your favorite athletes with a light up the court one more time gift. All you need are glow bracelets and this cute printable tag. This easy craft will keep the winning spirit going strong!
It couldn’t be any simpler to make the cutest team gifts. Give them out to all the team mates to celebrate a good game. These simple yet thoughtful gifts will keep spirits high for sure! In no time at all, it is easy to make a fun treat that doesn’t break the bank.
Related: I have been having load up fun keeping up spirit with team gifts. Did you see the ring in a win team gift?
The best part about this team gift idea it is easy to make for the whole team. In my case, it is 3 teams and 34 girls.
Light Up the Court Team Gift Supplies
- something that glows ( I used glow bracelets from the dollar store)
- Light up the court one more time printable tags (12 tags on a page)
- paper cutter or scissors
- If it isn’t the end of the season don’t worry. I am including a version without the “one more time.” Light Up the Court Printable
This article contains affiliate links
Instructions for Light up the Court Gift
- First, all you need to do is open up the glow bracelets and add one of the plastic couplers to the top of each one. Of course, something else that glows might not need this step.
- Next, download the file and print in color on white cardstock. Cut the tags apart. They are 2 1/2 inches square. A paper cutter makes this super simple.
- Tape the card to the glow stick. TIP: Be careful! If you bend the sticks too much they will be activated. I know this from experience.
- Ta Dah! Finally the perfect way to celebrate the end of the season!
Tell us about your celebration with this craft gift! Did you use the glow bracelets or something else?
Our school color is purple and you can download the purple version above for free. If you need other colors you can buy one big bundle that includes purple, green, blue, red and black in both styles. Just head on over to my shop.