The boxes of Valentines at the store are always fun to pick out. But, it’s even more fun to hand out a treat that’s a little more personalized.
We’re the girls from Eighteen25 and we are thrilled to be participating in Cindy’s Print Your Own Valentines series. Valentine’s Day is a favorite holiday of ours. All of that red, pink and CHOCOLATE!!
• “it’s a treat” download found HERE (tags are on a 5×7 sheet)
• rice krispies treats pre-made squares
• paper heart doilies
• adhesive (like glue dots)
• pop dots (not pictured)
MY LATEST VIDEOS
• print. cut out hearts and banners, leaving a small white border if you’d like.
• attach the banner to the top of the heart using one or two pop dots.
• adhere to the paper doilies and adhere that to the rice krispies treats package.
• have your child write their name on the back in the space provided on the wrapper.
And now they’re all ready to hand out at the class party!!