I Prayed for You Today printable prayer notecards are a beautiful way to let others know you are praying for them.
When most people think of prayer, they think of personal prayer—speaking to God about their own lives. But the Bible also speaks of another kind of prayer: intercessory prayer. Intercessory prayer is when we pray for other people, asking God to meet their needs and help them in whatever situation they’re facing. It can be a powerful way to show love and concern for others,
How to Use These Free Printable Prayer Cards
Do you ever feel like your prayers aren’t big or powerful enough? Like you can’t make a real impact on the world? Intercessory prayer is a way to enlist help from others in prayer and make your prayers even more powerful. By connecting with others who are praying for the same things as you, you can create a powerful force of prayer that can change the world.
How to Print Note Cards
- Click the download button under the image.
- Open the PDF file
- Print in black and white on heavyweight cardstock
- Cut apart
These cards fit into an A2 Invitation Envelope measure 4 3/8″ x 5 3/4″.
Intercessory Prayer Starters
- Heavenly Father I am thinking and praying for
- Dear Lord, I pray today for the people of…
- Loving Father, I pray for all those who…..
- God you care for us all, look after and care for …..
- Dear Lord, I need your help and blessing for …
- Lord Jesus Christ, fill our hearts with your love that we might…..
- I pray today for …
When you have a friend who is going through a tough time, your prayers can make a big difference. Here are some prayer card messages that you can use to support your friend and help them through their tough time. These prayers are for anyone who needs encouragement and hope, not just for people who are struggling with specific issues. God is always listening, and he will hear your prayers for your friend. May your friend find peace and comfort in Jesus Christ during this difficult time.
There are many different prayers that could be said for a friend in need, and below are a few examples to get you started If you are uncertain what to write.
- Dear Lord please fill ___ day with peace. I pray that ___ will feel Your Spirit strongly today and that Your Presence will bring great joy.
- Lord, you promise healing and restoration and I thank you for the miracles you still perform today. Today I claim those promises for ____. I believe in the healing power of faith and prayer and I ask you to begin your mighty work in her life. Please reach down and surround _____ with peace and strength and give her the faith to believe that all things are possible. Protect her from pain and discouragement and let miraculous healing begin.
- Today I pray for ______ that her heart is free of sadness and you take away her worries. Please fill ____’s life full of gladness and please keep her body free of illness. May she feel your presence and comfort. May my thoughts and prayers let her know that she is sourrounded by love.
Let’s get together and pray for all the good things we want to see in this world and pray for the needs of each other.