Wish your dear friend a very happy Mother’s day with a Happy Mother’s Day Friend card. I’m so excited to share these happy first mother’s day cards for an amazing friend.
Being a mother is a beautiful thing and one of the best things in life, although taking care of a beautiful family is still one of the hardest jobs. That’s why it’s so important to give warm wishes to your wonderful friend, who is also an incredible mother.
Let your friend know she’s doing a great job as the best mom ever and is a great role model to kids everywhere, and of course, she’s a true friend with lots of unconditional love to give. We hope she has the best mother’s day!
HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY FOR MOM FRIENDS CARD SUPPLIES
These are the things I use when making cards at home. Hope this list helps you gather everything you need.
- color printer
- envelopes -the small card uses an A2 Invitation Envelope 4-3/8 x 5-3/4 inches.
- envelopes – the large card uses A7 Envelopes 5.25 inches X 7.25 inches.
HOW TO MAKE A HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY GREETING CARD
- Download the file (click the links below the photos)
- Print on white cardstock.
- Cut out the card and fold it.
- Write a few special beautiful messages and best wishes on the inside where you congratulate her for being an amazing mother’s day on her special day.
That’s it! You’re on your way to giving a thoughtful gift with heartfelt wishes. You can find some inspiration for happy mother’s day messages at the end of this post.
If you still need more ideas to celebrate this special occasion, you can find them here: