Happy mother’s day! Are you looking for the perfect Mother’s day gift for a first time mom? We’ve got you covered! I’m so excited to share these happy first mother’s day cards for a new mommy.
The journey of parenthood is hard work, especially for first-time mothers, and there’s no better way to let new mothers know they’re doing a great job than with a perfect card. So, go get some fun gifts like a new beautiful coffee mug, some chocolates, even a baby bear plushie, and print the first mother’s day card for the amazing mom in your life.
HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY FOR FIRST-TIME MOMS CARD SUPPLIES
These are the things I use when making birthday cards at home. Hope this list helps you gather everything you need.
- color printer
- envelopes -the small card uses an A2 Invitation Envelope 4-3/8 x 5-3/4 inches.
- envelopes – the large card uses A7 Envelopes 5.25 inches X 7.25 inches.
HOW TO MAKE A HAPPY FIRST MOTHERS’ DAY GREETING CARD
- Download the file (click the links below the photos)
- Print on white cardstock.
- Cut out the card and fold it.
- Write a special mother’s day message on the inside where you remind her she’s a wonderful mother and wish her an amazing mother’s day on her special day.
That’s it! You’re on your way to giving a precious gift that is also thoughtful and personal.
Find the perfect gift for the greatest mom in here.