These giraffe coloring pages are a fun way for kids of all ages to explore these majestic animals, with their long necks and brown spots, through each free printable giraffe coloring page.
Hop onto the Skip to My Lou bandwagon for a plethora of fun-filled family pursuits! Our easy-to-follow guides for sketching, coloring, and crafting pave the way for unforgettable moments while bonding as a family.
This article contains affiliate links.
Art Supplies for Giraffe Coloring Pages
Before you start to color a giraffe picture, collect these supplies:
- White printer paper
- Non-toxic crayons for toddlers, or…
- Your favorite way to color: crayons, colored pencils, thin markers, tempura paint, watercolors…
- Optional: You may want scissors or safety scissors for kids and glue sticks, glue dots or my favorite glue gun if you’re using these coloring pages for a project
Free Giraffe Coloring Pages
Coloring these beautiful animals is not just a fun activity, but also a great way to improve fine motor skills, enhance hand-eye coordination and improve color recognition.
Younger kids can play with brighter colors while older kids can experiment with different shades. It’s a great way to pass the time while also having fun!
Download, Print, and Color
Each of these free giraffe coloring sheets is downloadable in a PDF file. Simply hit the download link located before each giraffe coloring sheet for a printable page. Download the whole giraffe coloring book right here.
More Fun Coloring Pages Activities
In quest of more free coloring pages to print? We’re thrilled to inform you that we’ve got a load of them right here:
- Our Cow Coloring Pages are simply amazing for kids!
- Journey to the world of fungi with these Mushroom Coloring Pages.
- Make your dad feel special with our Father’s Day Coloring Pages.
- These Panda Coloring Pages will bring a smile to everyone’s face!
- The Kitten Coloring Pages here are purr-fect for all ages.