Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
Guests and friends will absolutely love these delicious gingerbread butterscotch cookies! Ideal for the year end celebrations and office parties and easy to make.
Easy to make gingerbread butterscotch cookies
These amazing gingerbread butterscotch cookies are from my dear friend Becky! You won’t be disappointed and you are sure to be asked for the recipe! This quick and easy recipe will not occupy your whole day. Also, enjoy these cookies with coffee or tea, or as a snack for the kids! If you need a tasty treat on the fly, here you go.
Related: Also try these festive ginger snap cookies.
Butterscotch Gingerbread Cookies Ingredients
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 3/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup mild molasses
- 2 cups butterscotch morsels
- First, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, cloves. and salt, set aside.
- In another bowl beat butter, sugar, egg and molasses until creamy. Gradually beat in flour mixture until well blended.
- Next, stir in butterscotch morsels.
- Drop by tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350º for 9-11 minutes.
This article contains affiliate links
Tell us how your friends and family reacted to these delicious gingerbread butterscotch cookies!