This snickerdoodle recipe is super simple and quick because it is made from a cake mix. You will get super soft and chewy cookies in just a few minutes!
Bar cookies are another way to easily make cookies. Try my chocolate chip bar cookies when you need another quick and yummy cookie.
Here is What You Need to Make Cake Mix Snicker Doodle Cookies
Forget a long list of ingredients! For these snickerdoodle cake mix cookies, you only need a few items and you probably already have these in your panty.
- Classic Yellow Cake Mix
How to Make Snickerdoodle Cookies… the EASY way!
Simply mix together one classic yellow cake mix with 1/4 cup oil and two eggs. Yes, it really is that simple and only takes minutes. Next, roll dough into balls, about one inch. In a small bowl mix together 1 teaspoon cinnamon and 3 tablespoon sugar. Roll balls into the cinnamon and sugar mixture. Place balls on a cookie sheet and slightly flatten balls with the bottom of a glass. Bake and enjoy! This really is the most simple snickerdoodle recipe.
TIP: Be sure to not overbake if you love your cookies soft.
Here’s the recipe. Please let me know what you think. If your family loves the bakery-fresh snikerdoodles (like my kids) I guarantee these cake mix snickerdoodles will be a hit!
Cake Mix Snickerdoodle Cookies
- 1 Yellow Duncan Hines Cake Mix
- 1/4 Cup Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 TSP Cinnamon
- 3 TBSP Sugar
- Mix together one classic yellow cake mix with 1/4 cup oil and two eggs.
- Form into about one inch balls.
- Mix together 1 teaspoon cinnamon and 3 tablespoon sugar.
- Roll balls into cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Place balls on a cookie sheet and slightly flatten balls with the bottom of a glass.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 8 minutes. Enjoy!
More Cake Mix Recipes
From cookies to muffins a cake mix can save you loads of time. The premeasured ingredients give you a jump start. Here are some of my go-to recipes.
- This easy banana bread is another family favorite recipe. So moist!
- Funfetti Cookies
- Pumpkin Muffins
- double chocolate chip cake mix cookies are good alone or believe me they make the BEST homemade ice cream sandwiches this is a go make-ahead dessert for a crowd for my family!
- Sugar cookies can often take a lot of time to make not with cake mix sugar cookies!
Do you have a favorite cake mix recipe? Please share in the comments.
Cindy Hopper combines a BFA in Art Education along with the practical experience of raising children to share simple crafts for kids, DIY projects, holiday inspiration, recipes, printables, and approachable ideas for simple and happy living. Don’t miss a thing! Sign up to get crafty ideas, recipes, sewing tutorials, and more delivered right to your inbox. Follow Skip to My Lou on FB to find out the latest news! Join me at Pinterest and Instagram for an extra dose of fun!