It only takes a few minutes and a few supplies to make a simple flower crochet clip. I used thin cotton crochet thread, a size 7 needle for the smaller flowers and a size 0/325mm for the larger, a hair clip, buttons (optional) and hot glue or needle and thread.
Crochet Flower Pattern
Chain 4, slip stitch in first stitch to make a ring. Working in ring, chain 2, dc, chain 2, slip stitch, makes one petal. Repeat until you have 5 petals.
Hot glue or sew button to center of flower if you like. Hot glue flower to hair clip and you are done.
My Favorite Crochet Tools
- If you are like me and like to crochet on the go this tote is a stylish way to keep everything you need at your fingertips!
- My MOST FAVORITE tool is these portable scissors that always make it through security and fit perfectly in my hook case.
- A️ yarn bowl is a beautiful way to wrangle yarn while crocheting
- Keep organized with this crochet hooks kit with a case. This 85-piece kit has over 2,500 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ five-star reviews.
- Crochet Stitch Dictionary: 200 Essential Stitches with Step-by-Step Photos is the most helpful resource to keep handy!
Easy Crochet Projects For you:
- Crochet Sweater Patterns For Everyone
- Crochet Star
- Crochet Wreath Ornament
- Crochet Stitches
- Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Patterns
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts, and loads of free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.