Easter is just around the corner, and what better way to celebrate than with delicious cupcakes in festive Easter baskets? Let me show you how to make these adorable Easter Basket Cupcakes, complete with a free cupcake wrapper printable
Related: Use this printable cupcake wrapper and add flowers like these cupcakes to make May Day Basket Cupcakes.
Supplies for Easter Basket Cupcakes
- Glue stick
- Printable basket template
- Frosted cupcakes
- Brown chenille stems (Pipe Cleaners)
- Jelly beans , colorful chocolate eggs etc
- Scalloped scissors for the top of the basket (optional)
- White Cardstock
How to make Easter Basket Cupcakes
- Download and print the basket cupcake wrapper template in color on card stock. The link is also above in the supply list.
- Cut out the cupcake wrappers.
- Wrap printed cardstock around the cupcake overlapping about an inch depending on the size of the cupcake. Fasten with a glue stick.
Cut a chenille stem 10 inches long. Tie on a bow if you like.
Stick the chenille stem into each side of the cupcake.
Fill with jelly beans and you have darling cupcake Easter baskets.
You might like the edge to be fancy. If so, cut the top edge of the cupcake wrapper with scalloped scissors.
You could even stick a chocolate Easter bunny in these Easter cupcakes.
Cute cupcakes for Easter.
More Ways to celebrate Easter
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts, and loads of free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.
It’s really a superb idea! My 3year’s son must love these cupcakes and I’m on the way to start making. Hope will do perfectly like yours! Wish me a good luck Cindy! 🙂
Having trouble with the printing..only the headers are printing? Can you help
are theses for mini cupcakes or standard cupcakes
Yes, Beatriz just print, cut and wrap around your cupcake.