Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
Just a heavy piece of cardboard, some scraps of yard, a crochet hook and glue provided some fun today!
I crocheted some chains in different lengths (actually the girls told me what color and how long). If they were older it would have been fun to have them crochet their own chains.
They put glue on the cardboard.
Then they expertly arranged the crochet chains on the glue.
I think this activity would be great for older (Kate and Bella are 4 1/2) children too! It would be easier for older children to fill in the whole space and it would also provide a fun way for them to practice crochet skills.
My Favorite Crochet Tools
- If you are like me and like to crochet on the go this tote is a stylish way to keep everything you need at your fingertips!
- My MOST FAVORITE tool is these portable scissors that always make it through security and fit perfectly in my hook case.
- A️ yarn bowl is a beautiful way to wrangle yarn while crocheting
- Keep organized with this crochet hooks kit with a case. This 85-piece kit has over 2,500 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ five-star reviews.
- Crochet Stitch Dictionary: 200 Essential Stitches with Step-by-Step Photos is the most helpful resource to keep handy!