Camp friends autograph pillow is a fun way for kids to remember their special friends from camp. A simple iron on transfer makes this a quick and easy DIY project. You might also want to tuck in some inspirational quotes for teens.
DIY Autograph Pillow
This is a super easy DIY project that has great results. A simple iron-on will allow kids to make their very own autograph pillow that they can color sharpie markers and collect autographs!
Autograph Pillow Supplies
- Sharpies (affiliate link) or Fabric Markers
- Iron-on Transfer paper for light fabrics
- camp friends iron-on (black and white)
- camp friends iron-on (color)
Download the camp friends printable. Print according to manufacture directions onto iron-on transfer paper. Make sure to select to print in mirror image or reverse. It should print backward so when it is ironed on it is printed correctly.
Cut around the design.
Iron-on to the pillow.
How fun to have special autographs and sweet messages from special friends.
Camp Friends Autograph Pillow Tips
- I purchased pillow protectors with a zipper. They were about $2.00 at Wal-Mart.
- I bought new pillows and left them in the plastic packages so as the girls drew on the pillows they marker wouldn’t bleed through to the back of the pillowcase.
If you want to send your camper a special care package this is what I have sent my daughter Bella the last two years. I made sure she knew we were thinking about her by sending a few little gifts and treats paired with cute sayings and words of encouragement.
If you need to send a friend some cheer this idea is sure to brighten their day! It doesn’t take much to encourage someone.
This is a perfect feel better soon gift for a friend.