It’s almost the month of May, and we know what it means! If you struggle with finding a great gift for the best mother in the world, we have good news for you because below you’ll find a special way to celebrate mothers day.
Mother’s Day is a special day, and there’s no better way to celebrate these special women than with some great gifts. Wish your own mother or other moms in your life a happy mother’s day with our blessed mother’s day greeting cards.
There are simple ways to give a meaningful mother’s day gift to celebrate mother’s love and the word of god at the same time. If you want to celebrate that special woman who is a spiritual mother, we have created beautiful printable cards featuring inspiring Mother’s Day quotes. The great things in life don’t cost much! Pick her favorite gifts too, like some cake and flowers, and give her a card with a special message.
BLESSED MOTHER’S DAY CARD SUPPLIES
These are the things I use when making cards at home. Hope this list helps you gather everything you need.
- color printer
- envelopes -the small card uses an A2 Invitation Envelope 4-3/8 x 5-3/4 inches.
- envelopes – the large card uses A7 Envelopes 5.25 inches X 7.25 inches.
HOW TO MAKE A BLESSED MOTHER’S DAY GREETING CARD
- Download the file (individually or all of them)
- Print on white cardstock.
- Cut out the card and fold it.
- Write a special mother’s day message on the inside; you can talk about the light of Christ, God’s word, or add some Mother’s day bible verses.
Don’t forget to say some beautiful prayers. May God bless mothers!
We hope that these cards will bring a smile to the faces of the special women in your life and create a strong relationship with them, and remind them of the love and appreciation that you have for them. So, download your free Blessed Mother’s Day Cards today and spread the love this Mother’s Day!