Teacher Appreciation Week is coming up the first week in May. Get creative with these ideas from some of the most talented bloggers for my Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas series! All April we will be featuring great ideas. I can’t wait to see what they share. You will be totally prepared with ideas to thank your teachers! Teacher’s love Sharpie’s this gift is a cute way to restock their supply!
Hi there Skip to My Lou Friends!!
I’m Kristyn from Lil’ Luna, and I’m so happy to be here today! I love Cindy, and I love teachers and was excited to share with you a cute and simple gift idea for this FUN series.
Today’s Teacher Appreciation Gift was inspired by some of my favorite products – Burt’s Bees! I have always loved their fun lotions and creams and thought I would make a cute gift with them. From start to finish, the whole thing took less than 10 minutes of work and I think it turned out so cute! I love coming up with PUNS for these gifts and thought a “You’re the Bee’s Knees” gift fit well. 😉
If you’d like to make one of these cute gifts for your teacher, here is what you’ll need:
– Quart Jar
– Spray Paint if you want to paint the lid
– Paper Grass/Filler
– Burt’s Bees Products (I ordered mine from Amazon but you can get them at the store too)
– Printable Tags
1. Begin by spray painting your lid. I used a gold spray paint and applied 1 layer. Let dry. I also added a thin layer of Spray Polyurethane to help seal it, but that’s totally up to you. 😉
2. Add paper grass or any other type of filler to your jar. Fill with Burt’s Bees Products. I ordered a little kit from Amazon, but they are also at Target (saw the same one for $7.99).
3. Download your Printable tags by going HERE. Print and cut out. Hole punch at the top and attach with ribbon or twine.
And that’s it! Easy peasy!!
What teacher wouldn’t love this gift?!
It’s cute and easy!
For more great teacher ideas head on over to Lil’ Luna. And be sure to come on over for loads of inspiration for crafts, recipes, decor ideas and more.
Thanks for having me here today, Cindy. 🙂
XO – Kristyn
Stop by Lil’ Luna today for more crafty inspiration and to enter the Show your Appreciation giveaway today (you get a new entry each time your visit our guest blogger)! We are giving $1,500 in prizes! You won’t want to miss this!