Dive into our beach coloring pages, a fun way for kids of all ages to jump into the seaside spirit! Younger kids and older kids alike will have a great time exploring brighter colors and different shades, and really improving their artistic skills.
Hop over to Skip to My Lou for a treasure trove of family fun! Dive into our easy-to-follow guides for drawing, coloring, and crafting and create cherished moments as a family.
This article contains affiliate links.
Art Supplies for Beach Coloring Pages
Before you start drawing, collect these supplies:
- White printer paper
- Non-toxic crayons for toddlers, or…
- Your favorite way to color: crayons, colored pencils, thin markers, tempura paint, watercolors…
- Optional: You may want scissors or safety scissors for kids and glue sticks, glue dots or my favorite glue gun if you’re using these coloring pages for a craft project
- Home printer
Free Beach Coloring Pages
Coloring is a great way to boost fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and color recognition. It’s the best way to engage in summer activities indoors.
These summer coloring sheets are great for personal use or even classroom use! Sure to be one of your favorite things to do during summer vacation.
Download, Print, and Color
Grab each beach coloring sheet in a PDF file through our free download option. Just tap on the download link before each page to access the printable sheet. Fancy the entire collection? Download the full Beach Coloring Book right here.
More Fun Coloring Pages Activities
On the hunt for even more free coloring pages? Great news! We’ve got a bunch more right here:
- Dive into these Cow Coloring Pages, perfect for young learners!
- Discover the world of these Magical Mushroom Coloring Pages.
- Celebrate with these Father’s Day Coloring Sheets, filled with love.
- Venture into the wild with this Adorable Panda Coloring Book.
- Purr your way through these Cute Kitten Coloring Pages.