Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
3 Teacher Gift Ideas
1. Teacher Chalk Board
The first couple of years I did the cutest Chalk Boards with their name on them. The teachers loved them and it’s something they can use for years to come.
Items needed to make a teacher chalkboard:
- Chalkboard- I picked mine up from Big Lots
- a variety of scrapbook paper, stickers and embellishments – I used school themed items
- Alphabet rub on’s or foam stamps
- craft paint if using foam stamps
2. Dipped Pretzels
This is great especially for those male teachers. We’ve also given a box of these to the office staff. It only takes a few placed nicely in a cute tissue lined box. Add cute ribbon and a Christmas pick and they’ll think your middle name is Martha. This is also something your child could help you do. We get an assembly line going in our family since we also give these to my husbands staff.
I use my fondue pot to melt the chocolate and then we just dip away. Sometimes we get crazy and dip them in crushed candy cane or toffee chips before the chocolate sets.
Items needed to make dipped pretzels
- Candy discs – I bought mine at Michael’s.
- toffee chips, sprinkles, crushed candy cane. So many options here.
- fondue pot, double boiler or glass pyrex to melt in the microwave.
- Parchment paper- this works better than foil or waxed paper for laying the pretzels on.
- Kraft box
3. Sugar Scrub
- Sugar – I used Organic sugar
- Almond Oil
- Essential oils – I used Orange because it’s the cheapest. I also used jasmine.
- Glass Jar or plastic- I found mine at The Dollar Store.
- Ribbon and tags
Combine 3 Cups Sugar with 1 Cup Oil. Drop in several drops of desired scented oil. Mix. Scoop into jar and seal.
I hope I gave you some quick, inexpensive ideas for the teachers in your life. For more daily inspiration, I hope you’ll visit Today’s Creative Blog