Make friends feel special with simple gifts for Valentines Day! I have everything you need with my Valentine Gift Tag Bundle. It is now 75% OFF. Learn More
These Key Lime push pops would make a great St Patrick’s Day Dessert! YUM!
Recently Duncan Hines sent me few items to try. Their new frosting creations helped me to whip out my dessert in a flash! These are four special flavors only available this month! Just mix these flavors with the frosting to add flavor and color!
I just added the flavoring to the frosting, and then made some little cakes with Wilton’s new whoopie pie pan! I layered cake, frosting and ice cream into the push pop container and then froze. So easy yet so good!
The whoopie pie pan also make the cutest little cake and frosting sandwiches.
It was a hit at my house!
Now I have a sweet treat for you! One lucky winner will get the chance to win all the supplies!
- 4 Duncan Hines cake mixes
- 4 Duncan Hines frosting creation starters
- 4 Duncan Hines frosting creations limited edition flavors: Pink Lemonade, Key Lime, Peaches and Crème, and Fruit Punch
- Wilton 6 ct Treat Pop containers
- Wilton Mini Whoopie Pie Pan Wilton Pearlized Jimmies
- “The Pastry Chef’s Companion” by Glenn Rinsky
Simply wait for rafflecopter to load and enter there
A Big surprise
Stay tune…. I will soon be offering a chance to win a trip to the Duncan Hines test kitchen!