Here is a free Easter Card you can print and use for your Easter celebrations! You’re sure to bring an Easter filled with joy with this sweet, handmade card.
Not only is this cute vintage card easy to assemble, you can customize it with your own personalized Easter message for the special day. If you love free printables, try my Easter bunny sucker holders or these Easter basket cupcake wrappers. We have so many cute Easter time craft projects to make your get-togethers festive and fun!
- Easter Image of your choice, we used the free image Easter Greetings Girl
- High quality inkjet paper, matte finish
- Spray mount adhesive
- Decorative papers such as scrapbook paper in several coordinating colors
- Pinking shears
- Glue stick
- Small colored grommets & grommet tool
- Tools that will help – craft knife, metal ruler with cork back & cutting mat
Free Easter Card Assembly Instructions:
- First, print the FREE image Easter Greetings Girl with Chicks onto inkjet paper, following manufacturer’s instructions so the image measures about 5-1/2″ wide. Trim the image close to the edge.
- Next, using spray mount adhesive, adhere the image to a sheet of decorative paper, applying slight pressure to secure in place. Using a ruler, measure out from the edge of the image 3/16″ and mark with a pencil. Trim along pencil lines to create a border with the decorative paper.
- Using spray mount, adhere the image to another sheet of decorative paper in a contrasting color applying slight pressure to secure in place. Trim around the image with pinking shears to create a second border.
- Now, using spray mount, adhere the image to a third sheet of decorative paper, applying slight pressure to secure in place. Using a ruler, measure out from the edge of the second border about 1/8″ and mark with a pencil. Trim along the pencil lines to create the last outer border.
- Now cut a sheet of decorative paper to 6-3/8″ x 6-5/8″ edge (for back of card). Measure in 2-1/4″ and mark with a pencil. Score along the pencil lines to create a fold – for best results, lay a ruler flat along pencil lines, then run a craft knife lightly along the edge of the ruler to create a crisp fold. Fold the bottom corners of the paper in towards center to create a pocket.
- Next, add small grommets at corner points of pocket edge, following the manufacturer’s directions to secure the pocket. Using a glue stick, attach the card back to the card front along the top scored edge making sure the “pocket” side is inside the card. Finish by adding grommets to the four corners of the card front (note: top grommets will go through the front & back of the card while the bottom grommets will only go through the front of the card).
- Finally, fill your card pocket with happy Easter greetings, notes, gift cards or other treats for your recipient.
More Vintage Easter Projects
MY LATEST VIDEOS
Vintage Easter Centerpiece Basket