The Silhouette CAMEO comes in handy again!
After we dyed Easter eggs I cut out white vinyl letters using my Silhouette CAMEO.
How to make an Easter egg garland
Dye eggs and placed a vinyl letter on each egg.Take a piece of floral wire through each egg. Bend over the top end. Next slip a long ribbon (long enough to hold all the eggs and also extra length for hanging) through the loop of wire. Pull the wire from the bottom until the ribbon is even with the top of the egg.
Bend up the bottom wire on the end and clip.
Space eggs out along the ribbon. Now you have the perfect Easter Egg Garland
I hung mine across my entry mirror over a basket of flowers.
I love how it turned out!
You might want the Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition software because it contains all the same functionality as Silhouette Studio® plus the following designer features:
- Ability to open, manipulate, and cut .svg files
- Rhinestone tools to convert designs into rhinestone templates and create your own rhinestone designs
- Sketch tools to convert designs into several styles of sketchable art
- Creative knife tools to allow you to clip designs using different patterns
- Enhanced eraser set to modify designs with more precision
- Built-in ruler and guide lines for precise alignment and drawing
I already follow Silhouette on Pinterest
I already *like* silhouette on FB
I tweeted @mrs_spiker
What a fabulous giveaway! I want a silhouette so stinking bad!
I follow Silhouette on Pinterest
I really would love to win this:)
Following Silhouette on Pinterest!
Liked Silhouette on FB!
Liked Skip to My Lou on FB!
Whoop whoop! Thanks :0)
Thanks for a chance to win – I’ve been wanting one for awhile!
I tweeted about the Cameo!
I tweeted!! 🙂
What a great giveaway!
Comments are closed.