Are you looking for the perfect way to show someone special that they are a winner? Then make sure you search no further than these custom scratch-off tickets for Valentine’s Day.
Related: Want more lottery ticket Valentine gift ideas? Try Valentine’s DIY Scratch Off Lottery Tickets and Lottery Ticket Valentine Gift.
Nothing says “you’re amazing” quite like giving your loved one their very own lottery ticket. Not only will a custom scratch off ticket blow your valentine away, it will also add an extra bit of surprise and fun.
DIY Scratch Off Ticket Supplies
- 1 inch scratch off circles
- free printable templates for the lottery ticket
- color printer
How to Make This Scratch off Card
- Download the file and print it in color on white cardstock.
- Cut cards apart.
- Place a 1 inch scratch off sticker over the heart.
It might be fun to tape a penny to the card with a bit of washi tape!
If you want to make your own scratch-off stickers learn how with these DIY Scratch Off Lottery Ticket Valentines
Before you go
- These Cute sayings for Valentine’s Day quotes and puns are a great way to wish someone a Happy Valentine’s Day and express your feelings! Put any of the Valentine’s Day sayings on a heart-shaped gift tag and attach it to the gift.
- Try Free Printable Valentine cards for loads of ideas from unicorns to Star Wars and everything in between.
- Next in line are the 18 Valentines to make with alligators, flowers, zebra-themed, whirligig flying Valentines and much more.
- Anyone fascinated with Ladybugs? These Ladybug Valentine cards are cute and sweet to make and give.
- Valentine’s Day ideas include chocolate covered strawberries, printable door hangers, cheeky Valentine breakfast ideas and even crochet heart instructions!
Do you have as much fun making Valentine’s Day cards as I do? I love to create special messages, so the recipient feels so loved and special. And guess what? Here’s my own message to you: Thank you for being here today and supporting my small business! I will wait with anticipation to see your comments below and Happy Valentine’s Day to YOU!
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts, and loads of free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.