Are you looking for a bunny SVG to add to your Easter crafting? I’ve got you covered! In this blog post, I have free SVG to share with you.
If you prefer to hand cut don’t worry I have a bunny outline and templates for your crafting pleasure!
Free Bunny SVG File
How to Use the SVG Cut Files with the Cricut
- Click the download button under the image. The SVG file will open. Click the download icon to save the bunny SVG file to your computer.
- Next, you will need to upload the SVG designs for cutting. Don’t click on the downloaded files to open. Instead, you will need to log into Cricut Design Space on your computer and create a new project.
- Click the Upload icon in the left toolbar.
- On the next screen, click the Upload Image button.
- Find and select the bunny SVG file from your computer, then select open.
- Click the green upload button in the lower right corner.
- The image will appear in your library under Recently Loaded Images. Select the image from your Recently Uploaded Images and click the add to the canvas. Your SVG image will appear on the canvas.
- You can resize the bunny if you’d prefer a larger or smaller project.
- Once you’re ready to send it to the cutting machine, click the green Make It button.
- Design Space automatically selects a 12 x 12”. If you are using a different size material, use the drop-down Material Size menu to switch sizes. Select continue.
- Select material type.
- Load appropriate material on the mat and make sure you have the correct blade.
- Press GO and watch the magic happen.
- The Cricut did an amazing job of cutting on fabric.
- It made the perfect applique.
- You can even add embellishment like a pom pom tail.
How to Use the Bunny SVG
There really are so many ways to add fun details to so many projects with this free design. Here are a few ideas:
- Choose a bunny design, and cut a bunch out of cardstock. Punch holes and string on a ribbon for a darling bunting.
- Cut a bunny out of fabric and applique it to onesies, t-shirts, totes, cloth favor bags, and tea towels.
- Cut and free Easter bunny SVG out of vinyl and attach it to a plastic pail for a fun Easter basket.
- Embellish plastic drinking cups, for festive partyware.
Let me know how you use this free bunny cut file.