Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
Do you have an area of your home that you would like refreshed for the Holidays? Let me come to your house and help! How fun would that be! Lowe’s has asked me to choose one special reader to get a holiday makeover! I will fly to YOUR home and we’ll makeover a space in (or outside) YOUR home, courtesy of Lowe’s!
You must HURRY to enter. Your application must be in by this Thursday, October 8, 2015! Scroll to the bottom to learn how to apply.
I can’t wait to spend time with one of you giving your home a little refresh so you can have an amazing holiday season. So what would you like?
How about a stunning front porch.
Maybe you would like an inviting entry to greet your guests?
How about your living room gorgeously styled, a place where you can relax and welcome your guests.
How about a whimsical family room for the kids?
Maybe you want to throw dinner parties and need a beautiful and functional dining room.
Whatever your need I want to help you creative a festive space for the holidays!
You can’t be chosen if you don’t apply and applying is super simple. From the applicants, we’ll choose one reader! Click here to learn more and apply.
To be eligible you must:
- Be looking to fix up a space within your residence.
- Makeover project should be able to be completed within 24 hours.
- Must be the owner of your home.
- Be outgoing, energetic, and fun with unique stories to tell.
- Be comfortable being on camera and/or interviewed by local media.
- Be in need of expert design help from one participating blogger.
- Be able to make quick decisions in order to keep tight timelines.
- Be available for a 2 day period to complete the makeover (between 11/1-11/23).
- Allow photos of your home to be shared online.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply.
- Complete the online application form and agree to the Terms therein.
- While we can do small changes to cosmetically update the space, it will not be large in scale.
Hurry! To be considered, applications must be in by THIS THURSDAY, October 8, 2015
This is a sponsored post but all ideas and opinions are my own.