Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
These zipper pouch teacher gifts make super useful gifts that share special sentiments! The Cricut makes them easy to make and they look so professional!
Gift cards are another gift friends and teachers love! Slip one in this cute pouch or use the Cricut to make a darling gift card holder out of colorful cardstock.
Here Are The Supplies Needed for Cricut Teacher Gift
The good news is that you only need four items to make these cool teacher gift ideas! I am giving the clever sayings to use for free. (Affiliate links below)
- Cricut (I use the Cricut Maker 3)
- Cricut EasyPress™ 2 Heat Press and EasyPress Mat
- Infusible Ink™ Transfer Sheets
- Cricut Cosmetic Bags – you must use a compatible Infusible Ink blank
- Zipper Charms (optional, find at a craft store in bead section)
- She Belived She Could Change the World So She Became a Teacher
- He Belived He Could Change the World So He Became a Teacher
- You Make The World a Better Place
Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer sheets produce really professional and permanent heat transfers. These transferred inks never flake, peel, crack or wrinkle.
How to Make
Let’s Download and Cut The File
- Download the png file you choose from above. Open up Cricut Design Space and choose new project.
- Upload the image using the upload tool at the bottom on the left sidebar. Choose simple image on the right and hit continue.
- The next screen gives you the tools to erase the background, but I have already dones this so hit continue.
- Select cut image on the left and hit upload.
- Select the file just uploaded and hit insert images.
- From the “more” drop down menu change size to 6.5 inches wide. The height will automatically adjust. In the upper right select make it.
- On the next screen choose mat then hit done.
- IMPORTANT, select mirror on the bottom left and then hit continue.
- Choose your machine.
- Choose Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets for media.
- Load mat and hit go! Notice the Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets are not as dark and a different color than final color. It is okay.
- When cutting is finished unload mat.
- Carefully remove all the extra Infusible Ink Transfer sheet with a weeding tool. The font is very fine so go slowly.
How To Print On Fabric With The Cricut
It is very important to prepare your compatible infusion ink blank. Go over the entire printing area with a lint roller. Check heat settings and all steps online at Cricut Heat Guide.
Following the heat guide instructions, set the EasyPress 2 and preheat your blank.
- Place a small towel, then a piece of cardstock inside the bag.
- Place design face down on top.
- Cover design with butcher paper and press with light pressure at 385°F for 60 seconds. When timer is up slowly lift press, remove butcher paper and remove liner while warm.
The big reveal is so exciting. The results are so professional. Add a zipper charm for a fun detail.
These little bags make a thoughtful gift that any teacher would appreciate! The free svg files would also be great on a tote bag or make great teacher shirts. You might also like this shirt design. Making great DIY gifts for your favorite teachers can be easy!
They also make great gifts for friends! I have a lot of friends that make the world a better place and it would be super sweet to let them know how I feel with a little cosmetic bag. They will have a nice reminder every time they use it!
The gifts are endless that can be made with the Cricut. I love this Infusible Ink and how well it turns out. There are also t-shirts, onesies, coasters, totes, bottle bags, and even mugs to use to make wonderful things! What would you like to make?
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts, and loads of free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.
Leave a Reply