Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
You’re the Bomb Gift Tag is THE Valentine printable gift tag for all the special Valentines in your life!!! How adorable (and delectable) is this easy bomb Valentine tag?
Spreading joy and love are my passions and Skip to My Lou is your source for printables and gifts exploding with positive vibes! So check out Valentine’s Day Ideas and Valentine’s Day Treats for more ways to set hearts on fire!
You’re the bomb means you are so full of awesomeness you are going to explode. This makes it the perfect saying to put on gift tags for friends making a wonderful gift to let someone know how special they are.
You’re the Bomb Tag Supplies
Here is what you will need (affiliate links):
- Lindt Chocolate balls – (trust me these are little balls of heaven!)
- Red Tissue Paper
- Black Pipe Cleaner (cut in 3 inch sections) -These are easily found at a craft store. I have even seen tinsel ones in black that would be fun!
- Small Hole Punch
- Twine or Ribbon
- Free tags PDF ( You will find tags that also say Happy Valentine’s Day, and a set in black too that can be printed on colored cardstock. Open the file and print the pages you need.)
How to Make
- Cut tissue paper into a 5 inch circle.
- Wrap the tissue around the Lindt chocolate. Place a 3 inch piece of black pipe cleaner as far in next to plastic twist in the chocolate packaging.
- Tie a piece of twine around the tissue paper making sure to catch the black pipe cleaner.
- Cut out tags and add a punch a hole (tiny) at the top.
- Tie on the cute little gift tag with a piece of twine or ribbon. I wrapped the twine around the tissue paper and tied. I slipped both ends of the twine through the hole and tied a knot.
These little bombs make the best little favors to place on guests’ plates at a dinner party. They also make super sweet Valentines. Why not continue your “bombing mission” by trying my Bath Bombs and Hot Chocolate Bombs listed below? You will find these make great printable bath bomb tags.
It doesn’t take much to let someone know they are special! With just a few little supplies you might already have at home you can share a little joy and brighten someone’s day!
I hope you will visit me when you need a little inspiration. I love being able to share! I hope you will always find something to help you make someone’s day!
More gift ideas exploding with fun
There is always more! Letting friends know how special you think they are is easy with these thoughtful ideas. And please let me know in the comments if you enjoyed making any of these!