Chicken Salad Recipe
Serve this delicious chicken salad recipe hot or cold! It makes a great casserole or sandwich.
- 4-5 cups cooked chicken chopped (I use 5 cups)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1-2 cups celery chopped (I use 1 cup)
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon salt (I like to use Seasoned Salt)
- 1 small can sliced water chestnuts drained and chopped
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 2 Tablespoons pimento chopped (optional)
- potato chips for casserole topping
Mix all ingredients together. Season with salt and pepper. Chill. Serve on bread, a bed of lettuce, half a cantaloupe or in a wrap. Delish!For casserole. place chicken salad in oven safe dish. Top with crushed potato chips and bake at 250 degrees for 30-45 minutes.
Calories: 228kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 379mg | Potassium: 174mg | Fiber: 1g | Vitamin A: 70IU | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 0.9mg