Pressure Cooker Spaghetti and Meatballs Recipe
Keep frozen meatballs, spaghetti and jarred sauce on hand to make a family-pleasing meal in minutes.
- 2 24 ounce Jarred pasta sauce
- 1 1/2 - 2 pounds Frozen meatballs
- 16 ounces spaghetti noodles uncooked
Place frozen meatballs in bottom of instant pot insert and add 1 jar sauce. Break spaghetti noodles in half and add to pot, pour in second jar of sauce. Fill one jar completely full of water and pour into the pressure cooker. Cook on high pressure for 8 minutes. Quick Release. Remove lid and stir. Serve with a veggie loaded salad and dinner is complete!
- Change this recipe up by browning a pound of hamburger or sausage in place of the meatballs.
- If noodles are too al dente after 8 minutes on manual, replace the lid and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Be sure to use a good quality flavorful pasta sauce. We actually love the traditional sauce at Aldi's.
- Add 1/2 Teaspoon each of Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Italian Seasoning to make the sauce extra zesty
Calories: 508kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 68mg | Potassium: 451mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 10IU | Vitamin C: 0.8mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1.7mg